- August 16, 2022: PARETO is featured in an article on produced water in the Midland Reporter-Telegram.
February 14th, 2022: PARETO mentioned in B3 Insight blog post
- February 8th, 2022: PARETO presentations at the 2022 Produced Water Society Seminar
- PARETO’s Technical Director, Markus Drouven, to present with Olympus Energy Chief Operating Officer, Michael Wahl, on “Leveraging DOE’s PARETO Platform to Optimize Produced Water Management at Olympus Energy”.
- Project PARETO team members, Miguel Zamarripa and Andres Calderon, to present on “DOE’s PARETO Platform for Multi-Objective Optimization of Produced Water Management”.
- November 19th, 2021: News Article on DOE Collaboration with Olympus Energy as Part of “Project PARETO”.
- October 27th, 2021: PARETO code repository on GitHub goes PUBLIC! For details, see here.
- October 4th, 2021: PARETO featured in October Issue (Volume 57, Number 35) of Water Desalination Report [requires paid subscription for access]
- September 15th, 2021: PARETO highlighted as part of National Alliance for Water Innovation (NAWI) Modeling & Simulation Webinar
- September 8th, 2021: Talk on “Project PARETO” as part of the Produced Water Society (PWS) 2020 Seminar
- August 27th, 2021: PARETO’s Technical Director, Markus Drouven, to present at Texas Water Energy Institute (TWEI) as part of Water Lecture Series